Auction Terms & Conditions Please make sure you have read the terms of this sale before bidding:
Acceptance of Terms: Buyers registering for and placing bids online agree to the following Terms of Sale,before you place your first bid YOU MUST clock accept T&C which you agree with when you check the box when you register, and place first bid:
* Bidding Ends: Wed. Nov 4th 4 pm
see individual items for exact closing times.
* Extended Bidding: This is a timed auction with a staggered closing, starting at 4:00 pm each item will close with 20 seconds between each lot. If a bid is placed in the last 3 minutes of the closing the item will automatically extend for an additional 2 minutes.
Pick up: FRIDAY Nov. 6th between 11:00 - 3:00 pm
Please be patient as there might be more than one customer here at a time.
Please bring any moving/ lifting/ packing help you may need.
* ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS*
Hessney Auction will tell you what we know about the merchandise, it is the buyers responsibility to preview any items, or call with any further questions or to request additional photographs before placing a bid.**
*Hessney Auction Co. provides ample opportunity for buyers to thoroughly inspect goods to be sold. All purchases should be made on the buyer's own recognizance. All persons bidding in absentee who have not physically inspected the goods prior to the sale are also subject to these terms. All lots are sold "As is". There are no warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Hessney Auction Co. and consigners make no guarantee or warranty as to the authenticity of the merchandise, the correctness of the catalog, nor shall any description (oral or written) of condition, size, quality, rarity, importance or provenance be deemed a guarantee.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL- NO RETURNS - NO CHARGE BACKS
We note all obvious problems, but there is no thorough condition reports. **
*Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown on the catalog using the bid price x quantity. (EXAMPLE- "12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00.)
All sales are strictly in U.S. Dollars.
Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. - Wire transfers are available, Bank checks are accepted (must pay day after) There is a 13% buyer's premium on every purchase, regardless of pay.
* Sales are only to the card holder/ registered buyer
* Shipments will only be sent to the cardholder's registered and verified address
* NO CHARGEBACKS
* Payment is due upon closing of the auction.
All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium; reference to the buyer's premium is made in auction terms & conditions. advertisments, flyers and catalogs. Buyer's premium will be a stated percentage and must be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
* Bidding Increments
* All items will Start at $5.00 at beggining of online bidding. Increments will follow different schedules depending on the auction. Hessney Auction Co. LTD reserves the right to lower the bid increment at any time if there are no bids on items when the auction is closing. Hessney Auction Co also reserves the right to change increments as an auction is closing if there is no active bidding, just like a live auction in the gallery.
* You agree to bidding terms with all terms and conditions when placing a bid.
* When placing a maximum bid on an item you are agreeing to pay at any amount up to your maximum bid.
Seller User Terms
Bidder User Terms