Auction Terms & Conditions TERMS AND CONDITIONS
Please make sure you have read the terms of this sale before bidding:
Acceptance of Terms: Buyers registering for and placing bids online agree to the following Terms of Sale, before you place your first bid YOU MUST clock accept T&C which you agree with when you check the box when you register, and place first bid:
* Bidding Starts: Monday, June 1
* Bidding Ends: Sat, June 2, starting at 12 noon
see individual items for exact closing times.
* Extended Bidding: This is a timed auction with a staggered closing, starting at 12 noon on SAT June 6TH, each item will close with 20 seconds between each lot. If a bid is placed in the last 3 minutes of the closing the item will automatically extend for an additional 2 minutes.
PICK UP: SAME DAY PICK UP: 3:00 - 5:00 pm at Hessney Auction Center, 2741 Rt 14 North, Geneva.
Tent will be set up outside for Curb side pick up.
Local Pick up ONLY.
** Local Pick up Only- NO EXCEPTIONS.
Hessney Auction Co will not be bringing any item back to our facility no matter the size. Please be aware of pick up date and times!**
** Any item left after the specific load out date will be forfeited.******** PLEASE NOTE PICK UP DATE(S) BEFORE BIDDING AS NO ALTERNATIVE DATES WILL BE OFFERED. IF YOU CANNOT MAKE PICKUP PLEASE SEND SOMEONE ELSE TO PICK UP YOUR ITEMS AS NO OTHER PICK UP DATES WILL BE OFFERED.
*PLEASE BRING HELP IF YOU NEED IT PLUS PACKING SUPPLIES, TOOLS OR ANYTHING ELSE YOU MAY NEED TO REMOVE ITEMS PURCHASED AS STAFF IS NOT AVAILABLE ON SITE TO HELP MOVE HEAVY ITEMS! If you cannot move your items, you will be asked to make another appointment or possibly forfeit your items.
* ALL ITEMS ARE SOLD AS IS WHERE IS*
Hessney Auction will tell you what we know about the merchandise, it is the buyers responsibility to preview any items, or call with any further questions or to request additional photographs before placing a bid.**
*Hessney Auction Co. provides ample opportunity for buyers to thoroughly inspect goods to be sold. All purchases should be made on the buyer's own recognizance. All persons bidding in absentee who have not physically inspected the goods prior to the sale are also subject to these terms. All lots are sold "As is". There are no warranties expressed or implied, including, but not limited to warranties of merchantability or fitness for a particular purpose. Hessney Auction Co. and consigners make no guarantee or warranty as to the authenticity of the merchandise, the correctness of the catalog, nor shall any description (oral or written) of condition, size, quality, rarity, importance or provenance be deemed a guarantee.
ALL SALES ARE FINAL- NO RETURNS - NO CHARGE BACKS
We note all obvious problems, but there is no thorough condition reports. **
*Some items may be sold per piece. The bid price is multiplied by the amount of items in the lot. This is shown on the catalog using the bid price x quantity. (EXAMPLE- "12.50 x 4" equals a total bid of $50.00.)
All sales are strictly in U.S. Dollars.
Mastercard, Visa, or Discover. - Wire transfers are available, Bank checks are accepted (must pay day after) There is a 13% buyer's premium on every purchase, regardless of pay.
* Sales are only to the card holder/ registered buyer
* Shipments will only be sent to the cardholder's registered and verified address
* NO CHARGEBACKS
* Payment is due upon closing of the auction.
All sales are subject to a 13% Buyer's Premium; reference to the buyer's premium is made in auction terms & conditions. advertisements, flyers and catalogs. Buyer's premium will be a stated percentage and must be paid by the buyer as part of the purchase price.
* Bidding Increments
* All items will Start at $5.00 at beginning of online bidding. Increments will follow different schedules depending on the auction. Hessney Auction Co. LTD reserves the right to lower the bid increment at any time if there are no bids on items when the auction is closing. Hessney Auction Co also reserves the right to change increments as an auction is closing if there is no active bidding, just like a live auction in the gallery.
* You agree to bidding terms with all terms and conditions when placing a bid.
* When placing a maximum bid on an item you are agreeing to pay at any amount up to your maximum bid.
All firearm purchases must be picked up by actual buyer to complete FBI NICS CHECK.
If you FAIL the FBI NICS Check, you will not receive your firearm and must consign it in the next auction.
* All ammo in NYS must be a face to face transaction, if you would like ammo shipped (IN NYS) then you must have it shipped to an FFL in your area.
* All pistol sales in NYS with paperwork require a NYS Pistol permit.
* All firearms are subject to the terms and conditions above on "as is where is", in addition we do NOT fire any of the firearms before sale. As stated we tell you what we know about all merchandise, it is up to you as the buyer to preview items.
* Shipping of firearm with paperwork must be shipped to an FFL, if you need shipping please contact your FFL of choice and have them email a copy of their license to email@example.com with your name (the buyers) in the email. OR Fax- 315-789-9504.